Best wishes from ourfavouritecompanies.com
- Where we quote callthrough rates, we believe (based on the web pages of the companies we list) that calls are charged at the indicated rate (in pence per minute) from a BT residential line.
- BT apply a call set-up fee of up to 15 pence (at the time of writing) for each chargeable call made.
- Other network operators' charges may vary.
- You can check rates from BT landlines using BT's documentPrices for calls to Specialised Numbers from BT Residential Fixed Lines
- You must have the bill-payer's permission before using any of the services or callthrough access numbers listed on our pages.
to the given country, the rate is shown in red.
Click on the name of any country to see all off-peak rate
call rates in our database to that country